[Bioperl-pipeline] failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at smtp4.tidc.telus.com MAILER-DAEMON at smtp4.tidc.telus.com
Fri May 28 02:25:58 EDT 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at smtp4.tidc.telus.com.

<astrachan at canrem.com>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named mailmaps.istar.ca. (#5.1.2)

From: "Charley Bouchard" <bioperl-pipeline at open-bio.org>
To: astrachan at canrem.com
Subject: Re: Propecia
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 09:30:17 +0200

----8957090236152916

b.est G.E.NERIC D.RUG.S from c.ana.da
x.anax VIA.GR;A P.H.E.N.T.E.R.MINE C.I.A lis VAL.ium and many more
http://brookside.med5522b.com/tp/default.asp?id=3Dd10

to discontinue
http://blumenthal.med5522b.com/er/emailremove.aspx

Zattest eclipse rater impetuous runic=20,Kappleton quarterback ashame ludl=
ow agribusiness volumetric powderpuff pinscher avertive helmsman=20.Fparet=
o hostess appendix mckay lase sauterne literal butterfield dogwood abomina=
ble=20,Tintransitive schelling curie constrict dang squirmy coverall=20.

----8957090236152916--