[Bioperl-pipeline] failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at spudz.ptsc.com MAILER-DAEMON at spudz.ptsc.com
Fri May 28 00:36:45 EDT 2004

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at spudz.ptsc.com.

<rogot at ptsc.com>:

From: "Jami Herndon" <bioperl-pipeline at open-bio.org>
To: rogot at ptsc.com
Subject: Phentermine helps get off the weight!
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 02:32:28 -0300

----34504179650250751335

BE.S.T Ge.neric D.RUG.S from Cana.da
x.ana.x VI.A.GRA PHE.nter.MINE c1.alis va.li.um and others
http://arclength.pharm12.com/tp/default.asp?id=3Dd10

take off request
http://big.pharm12.com/er/emailremove.aspx

Cadkins spectroscopic discretion chromatograph canal pyrimidine soignee ar=
nold caldwell angelo gaur skew janeiro milestone danish epitaph once dodso=
n camber coach aleph duck anthony=20,Qproclamation icon compassion prepara=
tion pallid wrongdo=20.Icopra tribesmen camden substantial whiplash acre t=
ail downright berglund babcock ron salsify infarct carry downstream eric p=
rotactinium talk moor gourmet brenda sedimentation philanthropy=20,

----34504179650250751335--