[Bioperl-pipeline] runnable_parameter and analysis_parameter

Xiao Juguang juguang@fugu-sg.org
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 12:07:28 +0800

Hi all, Happy New Year!

Shawn, you have add the new tag of runnable_parameter and 'analysis_parameter', binary program parameters in xml and code, while removing the 'parameter'. But I do not understand so much the difference between them and how to use them. Now I am setting up a pipeilne for genscan with ensembl db. However, the problem is the Bio::Pipeline::Runnable::Genscan is not accordingly updated, it still use $analysis->parameter and now should be changed to something else, right? I changed it to $analysis->analysis_parameters, and it works, but i am not sure on the result.

Can you explain  the difference between them and how to use them? Thanks

Juguang