[Bioperl-pipeline] Re: runnable_parameter and analysis_parameter

shawnh@fugu-sg.org shawnh@fugu-sg.org
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 13:19:03 +0800 (SGT)

Runnable parameters are parameters passed to the runnable module
while analysis parameters are the ones passed to the wrapper.
The latter are geared more towards the acutally binary parameters
while the former are more for certain configurations like outputdir, workingdir
etc

It is differentiated to hopefully avoid confusion.
I probably omitted the change for genscan.

shawn

--
* Shawn Hoon