[Bioperl-pipeline] FW: General questions

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 00:49:16 +0800 (SGT)

> Best of luck with your research Mattieu.  Good to hear from
> you again Elia.

sounds good, thanks for the fast reply, pity you are not here at CSHL
Hinxton. I think we might give it a go for the fun of it (though we have
LSF) to write a wrapper for the biopipe system.

Elia

> Jim Kent
> Genome Bioinformatics Group
> University of California at Santa Cruz