[Bioperl-pipeline] Annotation example error

shawnh@fugu-sg.org shawnh@fugu-sg.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:28:17 +0800 (SGT)

Ah dang. I committed code with debug includes. Sorry.

committed the fixed pipelinemanager. pls update.

> I have downloaded the latest cvs releases for the required packages and
> Bio/Cluster/Family.pm does not seem to exist.
> There is a Bio/Cluster/FamilyI.pm in bioperl-live.
> Also Bio/Seq/SeqBuilder.pm does not exist in the bioperl-live package
> downloaded via command line cvs, but does exist
> in the bioperl-live package downloaded as a tarball from the WebCVS site.
> So how do I ensure I have the correct releases of all the required packages?

Right now we are working as much off bioperl-live as possible. We hope to branch
together for 1.2 at the end of the year then it should be compatible with that.
Bio::Cluster::Family doesn't exist as I changed the name to Bio::Cluster::SequenceFamily,
but I'm still working on TribeMCL so its not updated yet.
But in future, we will be more explicit about the compatibility issues of the pipelines especially
with bioperl and ensembl.

best,

shawn

--