[Bioperl-pipeline] Re: load_contig.pl almost works!

Andy Nunberg anunberg@oriongenomics.com
Wed, 02 Oct 2002 14:40:28 -0500

Thanks..
I will try to make those changes in the bioperl trunk.

Next step is to get the XML2Db.pl script to work. I dont know if you saw
the previous message to Elia, but the new XML parser module has a different
directory structure, so calls to XML will not work.  Can you send or just
tell us what version of XML parser and XML simple object you are using so I
can install it?
Thanks
Andy
At 12:47 AM 10/3/2002 +0800, you wrote: