[Bioperl-pipeline] problem downloading biosql.

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 09:04:37 -0400 (EDT)

Note: servers were down for maintence and then an apparent network
partition occurred in NY-area which may keep them off-line for a few more
hours (but if this mail makes it through the list, things may be okay).

You forgot to login with a password as the msg reports:

% cvs -d :pserver:cvs@cvs.open-bio.org:/home/repository/biosql login
password: (type cvs here)

% cvs -d :pserver:cvs@cvs.open-bio.org:/home/repository/biosql co
biosql-schema