[Bioperl-pipeline] problem downloading biosql.

Luc Smink Luc.Smink@cimr.cam.ac.uk
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:35:59 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I am trying to set up biopipe locally, I want to try and get it to work
with Sun Grid Engine. So I have started downlading from cvs but I am
running into trouble with biosql. below is the error, I have downloaded
all the other stuff fine.

.../~ > cvs -d :pserver:cvs@cvs.open-bio.org:/home/repository/biosql
checkout biosql-schema
cvs checkout: authorization failed: server cvs.open-bio.org rejected
access to /home/repository/biosql for user cvs
cvs checkout: used empty password; try "cvs login" with a real password

Any suggestion greatly appreciated.

Cheers Luc

 /-) Dr Luc Smink 			  Email:luc.smink@cimr.cam.ac.uk
(-/  Head of Bioinformatics
 X   JDRF/WT Diabetes and Inflammation Laboratory
(-\  Cambridge Institute for Medical Research,  University of Cambridge,
 \-) Cambridge, UK. Phone: +44 (0)1223 763211, Fax: +44 (0)1223 762102