[Bioperl-pipeline] simplified xml schema with converter supporting.

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 08:45:44 +0800 (SGT)

> I add one xml template called juguang_debut_annotation, which basic do the
> same work as genomic_sequence_annotation does, except 2 feature.
> 1) this schema is intent to support converter, which I will fully implement
> soon later. I will give you a detailed introduction when it is done.

Please commit it once you can get a pipeline running on it, not before.

> I test the new Xml2Db.pl by parse all existing xml under templates
> directory, as well as my new xml, juguang_debut_annotation. all tests are
> past. And before commit it, I did make test. I do not think this module is
> relevant to the core of pipeline..

As we all know, because of the nature of BioPipe, just running tests is
not enough, ideally you want to run a small pipeline and see it work.

If you change the schema, we need to change the DTD at the same time.

Elia

* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *
* tel:    +65 6874 1467        *
* mobile: +65 9030 7613        *