[Bioperl-pipeline] Re: Biopipe

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 11:12:47 +0800 (SGT)

Hi Luc,

nice to hear from you. You will notice that there has been some change to
BioPipe, so you will hopefully find it more flexible for complex
pipelines. We have introduced things such as DataMongers, which are
basically modules for more complex data-handling in preparation for
or after analyses.

Feel free to mail our mailing list with questions, better than mailing one
person alone, so you get your reply faster.

Elia

> I just noticed your email to bioclusters about biopipe. A couple of months
> ago I some elements of biopipe working on my portable running Linux. We
> are very interested getting biopipe running here. We are running lots of
> jobs which could be pipelined but we need to get it to work with grid
> engine. If I try to get something up and running again could I email you
> guys with questions if we run in problems ?
>

> Cheers Luc
>
> PS Do you miss the hinxton campus ?
>

>  X  Luc Smink, PhD
> /-) Head of Bioinformatics
> (-/ JDRF/WT Diabetes and Inflammation Laboratory
>  X  CIMR, University of Cambridge     |E  :Luc.Smink@cimr.cam.ac.uk
> (-\ Wellcome Trust/MRC building,      |Ph :+44 (0)1223 763211
>  \-)Addenbrooke's hospital, Cambridge |Fax:+44 (0)1223 762102
>   X CB2 2XY, UK.                      |Mob:+44 (0)7801 482905

Elia

* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *
* tel:    +65 6874 1467        *
* mobile: +65 9030 7613        *