[Bioperl-pipeline] Re: DataModifier(Will it be a runnable??)

Elia Stupka elia@fugu-sg.org
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:29:39 +0800 (SGT)

> We're gonna call this module DataModifier right?

DataMonger :)

> By the way what we're going to right is basically another runnable
> right?(since its going to represent an analysis) .......where we dump
> the bulk of the code in the run method....

Yep, I would have a run method, and that will pick up the Filter and
converter module specified and run it...

> or do we have to write a bio::tools module also??

No no, we will write Bio::Pipeline::Filter::FeaturePrune
and Bio::Pipeline::Converter::FeatureToInput

that is where the bulk of the code will be, the DataMonger will just use
the specified modules to monge the data ;)

Elia

* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *
* tel:    +65 6874 1467        *
* mobile: +65 9030 7613        *