[Bioperl-pipeline] Requirements for pipeline installation

shawnh@worf.fugu-sg.org shawnh@worf.fugu-sg.org
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 23:43:10 +0800 (SGT)

Yeah the only ones that fail for me are Emboss and Clustalw which
are not maintained by us.  I'm sure by the next release about in a month,those
will be fixed.

shawn