[Bioperl-l] Writing and retrieving Genbank files from BioSQL

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 24 08:31:35 UTC 2014

CC'ing Hilmar and the BioSQL list.

Yes, it might be nice to extend the BioSQL schema for these
fields (circular, molecule type, etc).

Right now, whatever bioperl-db does is the effective standard,
so any assistance specifying what exactly it does would be
enough to make Biopython do the same.

Given we didn't get a GSoC project student to work on
BioSQL and SQLite, perhaps a plan B is needed?

Thanks,

Peter.