[Bioperl-l] bugtracker for Dist::Zilla::PluginBundle::BioPerl

Carnë Draug carandraug+dev at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 03:54:48 UTC 2013

On 22 March 2013 02:11, Carnë Draug <carandraug+dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 20 March 2013 03:09, Carnë Draug <carandraug+dev at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Thanks Carnë.  I don't think there will be any complaints; we're probably the primary users, so any improvement is good.
>>
>> I'm also writing a pod weaver plugin bundle for bioperl but would like
>> some thought on what others think this should be doing.
>
> So I wrote Pod::Weaver::PluginBundle::BioPerl to be used with
> Dist::Zilla::PluginBundle::BioPerl. Would be nice if someone could
> give some feedback if it's adequate for the rest of the project.
>
> https://github.com/bioperl/dist-zilla-pluginbundle-bioperl/blob/master/lib/Pod/Weaver/PluginBundle/BioPerl.pm
>
> To minimize the number of files added to each distro, I also wrote
> another plugin which the PluginBundle uses. I wrote it today so you're
> likely to not have it installed yet.
>
> https://metacpan.org/module/Pod::Weaver::Section::GenerateSection

Could a new release of this pluginbundle be made? I have made a lot of
changes to it but I believe it's ready for "production". I used it to
release Bio-biblio and seems to have worked fine. I tried to set it up
so that all it's needed to do is:

1 - change version number on the dist.ini file (there's no need to
commit this change, the PluginBundle will take care of that)
2 - run dzil release

Carnë