[Bioperl-l] bugtracker for Dist::Zilla::PluginBundle::BioPerl

Carnë Draug carandraug+dev at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 02:11:18 UTC 2013

On 20 March 2013 03:09, Carnë Draug <carandraug+dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 20 March 2013 02:06, Fields, Christopher J <cjfields at illinois.edu> wrote:

>>> Pushed.
>>>

>> Thanks Carnë.  I don't think there will be any complaints; we're probably the primary users, so any improvement is good.
>
> I'm also writing a pod weaver plugin bundle for bioperl but would like
> some thought on what others think this should be doing.

So I wrote Pod::Weaver::PluginBundle::BioPerl to be used with
Dist::Zilla::PluginBundle::BioPerl. Would be nice if someone could
give some feedback if it's adequate for the rest of the project.

https://github.com/bioperl/dist-zilla-pluginbundle-bioperl/blob/master/lib/Pod/Weaver/PluginBundle/BioPerl.pm

To minimize the number of files added to each distro, I also wrote
another plugin which the PluginBundle uses. I wrote it today so you're
likely to not have it installed yet.

https://metacpan.org/module/Pod::Weaver::Section::GenerateSection

Carnë