[Bioperl-l] Quote

Stephen Gordon Lenk slenk at emich.edu
Sun Jan 14 16:30:11 UTC 2007

The open-source community is OK - It's 'professional' developers
who can't build reliable software, but who refuse to learn new
skills or even respond to defect reports, that fry me. EE's like
to call non-EEs "w******" or "pc-programmers" at the same time
that they release code for test that blatently does not work. I
suppose I was actually off topic - sorry. Off topic in the sense
of non-open source - quality and reliability are, however, on topic
in a software tools site. <EOM>