[Bioperl-l] bioperl-live: audit of FIXME/???/TODO/etc and undef/die

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 19 15:03:29 UTC 2006

I believe the 25th is to be the first RC, correct Sendu?  I don't have a
problem myself with your additions to CVS.

Which modules were they?  I have a few POD additions I need to work on for
the various Bio::DB::EUtilities modules but they shouldn't be in the way of
your additions.

Christopher Fields
Postdoctoral Researcher - Switzer Lab
Dept. of Biochemistry