[Bioperl-l] Deobfuscator interface now available

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Mon May 15 17:22:13 UTC 2006

That's strange.  Clicking on the list gives me the results for that module.
When I click on the hyperlinks in the results section they open fine; the
method column links opens a new page containing usage-function-returns-args
and the class column links opens pdoc (same page) for bioperl-live.  I'm
using Firefox 1.5 on WinXP.

Chris