[Bioperl-l] Deobfuscator interface now available

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Mon May 15 18:08:49 UTC 2006

Safari or Firefox on MacOSX don't do this. Note that the appearance
in the browsable list is already different (the prefix is missing),
and the JavaScript link also lacks the prefix in the module name in
contrast to others, e.g., Bio::Ontology::Ontology (which is one of
the few Bio::Ontology exceptions that do work and do display correctly).

I suppose there is something peculiar about the code formatting of
those modules? Some of the modules under Bio::OntologyIO are also
affected BTW.

What happens is after you click on the link the page apppears to
reload (i.e., gets submitted) but the second table that is supposed
open underneath the first doesn't appear. However, the sort-by drop
down selector does appear.

	-hilmar