[Bioperl-l] where to document dependency? AND new SeqIO formats: Bio::SeqIO::strider and Bio::SeqIO::lasergene

Cook, Malcolm MEC at stowers-institute.org
Fri Mar 10 22:38:28 UTC 2006

Getting closer...

So, I added it to the ./Makefile.PL and ./INSTALL with the cvs comment
'added dependency on Convert::Binary::C needed by Bio::SeqIO::strider'

But, re the wiki, it looks to me like the contents of the wiki page are
(nearly) identical to the ./INSTALL.  Is one autogenerated from the
other, or do the both get editted?

Also, the only place I can think to add the dependency in the wiki
content is to the list of modules installed by Bundle::CPAN.  Am I
missing something, or should I be considering adding Convert::Binary::C
to Bundle::CPAN as well?

Thanks,

Malcolm