[Bioperl-l] where to document dependency? AND new SeqIO formats: Bio::SeqIO::strider and Bio::SeqIO::lasergene

Chris Fields cjfields at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 10 22:59:23 UTC 2006

No, at least not at the moment.  I suppose we could get it into POD and use
pod2wiki.

> Also, the only place I can think to add the dependency in the wiki
> content is to the list of modules installed by Bundle::CPAN.  Am I
> missing something, or should I be considering adding Convert::Binary::C
> to Bundle::CPAN as well?

That's the place, though I think you mean Bundle::Bioperl.

I'm not sure what you should do about including it with Bundle::Bioperl.
Looks like Chris Dagdigian is the maintainer for that; his email listed on
CPAN is dag at sonsorol.org, though I wouldn't be surprised if it's out of
date.

> Thanks,
>
> Malcolm