[Bioperl-l] PAML files

Filipe Garrett fgarret at ub.edu
Mon Dec 18 20:01:38 UTC 2006

Hi Jason,

This question is related with the one I made previously today.
I need to run codeml with 3 tree topologies. I looked on codeml module
but it only accepts one tree as input so I thought of using the codeml
module to prepare all the files and then I would just have to run the
codeml with the new tree file in batch. But for that I need to know
which one is the ctl file.

any idea?
FG