[Bioperl-l] developer cvs login

Nathan Haigh nathanhaigh at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 12:03:07 EST 2005

Thanks Jason

The problem I was having was the lack of info available for a windows client. I have now managed to get things working by
installing:
ftp://ftp.ssh.com/pub/ssh/SSHSecureShellClient-3.2.9.exe
and setting the windows env variable CVS_RSH = ssh2

Executing:
cvs -d :ext:nathan at pub.open-bio.org:/home/repository/bioperl co bioperl-live
using cvsnt (v 2.0.51d) now works fine!

Nathan

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0502-1, 11/01/2005
Tested on: 11/01/2005 17:02:58