[Bioperl-l] BioDB.pm

Barry Moore barry.moore at genetics.utah.edu
Mon Jan 10 20:10:28 EST 2005

I've just installed bioperl 1.4 (bioperl-core, bioperl-run and
bioperl-db) on a new system (Debian woody). I run a test script that
works fine on my old system and get an error that BioDB.pm can't be
found.  Sure enough BioDB.pm isn't on my new system, but it is on the
old (also bioperl 1.4 Debian woody).  I look in cvs and BioDB.pm is
there, but I look in the distribution downloaded from bioperl.org and it
seems to be missing BioDB.pm and several other files?  I can get the
files from cvs, but is this an error in the distribution file?

Barry

--
Barry Moore
Dept. of Human Genetics