[Bioperl-l] Remove gap only columns from alignment

Goel, Manisha MAG at Stowers-Institute.org
Tue Feb 15 11:21:40 EST 2005

Hi All,
I am currently using Bio::SimpleAlign to manipulate my alignments.
I need to remove columns which are represented by gap characters in all
seqs (similar to remove gap only columns in clustal), but the
remove_gaps command seems to remove all columns even if a single
sequence in the alignment has a gap at that position.
Is there any other workaround to get this done ?

Thanks,
-Manisha