[Bioperl-l] Attention: upcoming BioPerl 1.5 developer's release

James Thompson tex at biosysadmin.com
Thu Sep 30 22:00:08 EDT 2004

Jason,

> Hey James - isn't this your module - you need to implement get_string()
> in ProtMatrix.

You're right, and I'm working on it. :) I just finished the implementation a
while ago, and I'm re-running "make test" right now. Sorry about that, I should
have mentioned this in my e-mail this morning.

I'm just ironing out a few more methods in ProtMatrix.pm. Should be finished by
the end of today.

Quick question - would it be more useful to everyone if I set the BIOPERLDEBUG
variable before I ran "make test"? If so, let me know and I'll re-run it and
e-mail results to the list.

James