[Bioperl-l] New feature "Bond"

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Tue May 27 13:06:27 EDT 2003

My problem also has been that I can't find the bond() operator mentioned
in the official Genbank feature table definition. Until someone
convinces me that this is officially sanctioned Genbank notation I'm not
particularly eager to turn the Location model upside down.

Just bailing out with an exception of course isn't very nice either...

	-hilmar