[Bioperl-l] New feature "Bond"

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Tue May 27 10:21:32 EDT 2003

There are report about this (#1043, #1371 at bugzilla.bioperl.org) - but
apparently no one has gotten around to applying any fixes for it if you
still see them.

Perhaps someone will volunteer to fix this.  To do it properly so that we
can actually write out a 'bond' operator will take some work to the
Bioperl location object model because we currently don't handle the
operator.  Aaron's fix posted in #1371 skips the feature all together -
which is better than falling over, but of course loses that information.

-jason