[Bioperl-l] Game XML writer/parser

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Tue May 13 10:11:07 EDT 2003

Depends on what version and what you want to do with it.

We have a minimilist game -> seq -> game parser in Bio::SeqIO::game that
means it doesn't handle the analysis results which aren't features on a
sequence, etc.

Better to ask the BDGP folks since they drive the standard.  There is hope
that the latest version of game will be supported by bioperl soon as some
of their devs are working on getting it up to speed.  There is a bit of
difference in the object models so it is not a trivial task.

-j