[Bioperl-l] Some problems about Bioperl-sql database structure

Nicolas Rueff rueff at mediagen.fr
Tue May 13 12:45:54 EDT 2003

While using bioperl-db/scripts/load_seqdatabase.pl script to fill a
(mysql) database based on biosql-schema/sql/biosqldb-mysql.sql structure
whith some data from SwissProt, I saw that human-readable informations
about seqfeatures (seqfeature.display_name) and locations
(location_qualifier_value.value) was ignored. Is there any way to fill
those fields ?

Moreover, the "keywords" table as disappear from the database. I think
it could be useful to put it in again.

--
Nicolas Rueff <rueff at mediagen.fr>

Mediagen SAS