[Bioperl-l] Re: Schedule for 1.2.1

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Mon Feb 24 12:47:14 EST 2003

On Monday, February 24, 2003, at 11:59  AM, Ewan Birney wrote:

> Am I right in thinking that the only must-do thing to add in is Hilmars
> "fixes" to the Ontology catagorey system? Hilmar - do we have an ETA on
> that? Have you done this already?

I was going to write up my proposal today. I'm 95% through with
implementing it, and 50% through adapting the existing ontology
parsers. I'd suggest to let it live for a couple days on the main-trunk
before actually migrating to the branch. That would mean something like
the beginning of next week to be release-ready.

> Does anyone else have anything else they want fixed down the 1.2
> branch?

There have been a few bug reports which someone should address before
release.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org