[Bioperl-l] Re: Schedule for 1.2.1

Brian Osborne brian_osborne at cognia.com
Mon Feb 24 16:02:48 EST 2003

Ewan,

>There have been a few bug reports which someone should address before
>release.

Can you do me a favor? Take a look at scripts/index/bpfetch.pl, it didn't
work for me and I believe I submitted a bug report. Normally I wouldn't
consider this critical but both biodatabases.pod and bptutorial talk about
this script, we probably want it to work. Its partner, bpindex.pl, does
work, I think.

Brian O.