[Bioperl-l] Proposed name change for 1.3 (1.4)

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sun Feb 23 01:22:17 EST 2003

On Friday, February 21, 2003, at 09:55  AM, Paul Edlefsen wrote:

> and make it Bio::Annotation::SetI instead of Bio::AnnotationSetI, that

Quite honestly I don't like the short class names with the real meaning
deferred to the namespace. It makes a couple thing easier if you don't
have to examine the whole namespace hierarchy to find out that the
particular SetI is actually about annotation sets, not e.g. feature
sets.

For that very reason I also don't like the naming of
SeqFeature::CollectionI.

My $0.02.

	-hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org