[Bioperl-l] writing a parser

nkuipers nkuipers at uvic.ca
Thu Apr 24 13:04:37 EDT 2003

Hello,

I am using a suite derived from REPuter (http://www.genomes.de/) and written
by the same group.  I need to parse output from one of the tools in the suite,
called vmatch.  The group who wrote this suite has taken months to reply to
email in the past, so if anyone has written or otherwise knows of a parser for
this, could you please point me in the right direction.  If there is none,
then I will write one, in which case I would like any advice people might have
for how to produce a robust parser (never having written one before),
preferrably one that could be integrated into BioPerl if appropriate.

Best regards,

Nathanael Kuipers, B.Sc
---
Bioinformatics Technician