[Bioperl-l] Geneid parser

Keith James kdj at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Apr 24 13:29:27 EDT 2003

    Eric> Has anyone worked with or written a bioperl parser for
    Eric> geneid results?

I have written a parser (Bio::Tools::Geneid) and runner
(Bio::Tools::Run::Geneid) for geneid 1.0 which produce the same
GeneStructureI objects as Bio::Tools::Genewise. They are not checked
in yet as I'm creating the tests first (I think there are still a
couple of bugs). I expect to be checking them in towards the end of
next week.

Keith

--

- Keith James <kdj at sanger.ac.uk> bioinformatics programming support -
- Pathogen Sequencing Unit, The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK -