[Bioperl-l] cvs modules?

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.mc.duke.edu
Tue Apr 1 08:39:56 EST 2003

The alias is called 'bioperl_all', catchier names welcomed =)

run and pipeline we already included in there as was pedigree.

I renamed bioperl-run to run in the checkout now.  I've dropped the corba
client/server modules from the co.  For now gui is removed from that
default co unless mark/dave protest.

(Note this is not removing them from CVS just from the cvs shortcut
'bioperl_all').  Perhaps we should make 2 aliases, a 'bioperl' and a
'bioperl_all' ?

biodata is in there as well (a cross-project project to generate a set of
example files of different file and application output formats).  Note it
can be big.

In the future you can wield the power if you like:

% cvs -d:yadda:/home/repository/bioperl co CVSROOT
% cd CVSROOT
% EDIT modules
% cvs commit -m "changed checkout shortcut to remove corba and add run"
% cd ..
% cvs -d:yadda:/home/repository/bioperl release -d CVSROOT

% cvs -d:yadda: co bioperl_all

The problem is that schema is in a different CVS repository - we can
symlink it in I guess, which is what I've done for now.  Additionally not
everyone in the bioperl group can co this so it will cause their cvs co to
skip (for developers, the anonymous CVS checkout will not have
problems).

-j

--
Jason Stajich