[Bioperl-l] t/SimpleAlign: not ok 18

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
12 Sep 2002 13:27:18 +0100

This is a strange bug.

The test file is identical in 1.0 branch and in the main trunk. There
are a few minor differences in the module but copying it from branch
into main trunk did not help in reproducing the test failure.  I can not
see anything seriously different in LocatableSeq, either.

Allan is running his test under perl 5.8.0. It is a wild guess to blame
perl but could someone else with it run 'perl -w t/SimpleAlign.t' in the
main trunk and possibly in the release/branch, please.

	-Heikki