[Bioperl-l] t/SimpleAlign: not ok 18

Allen Smith easmith@beatrice.rutgers.edu
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 02:57:49 -0400

On Sep 12,  2:48am, Ewan Birney wrote:

> Allen -
>
> That bug is definitely not on the main trunk - I guess you are using
> 1.0.2?

Correct, since that's the one available via CPAN (doing developmental
versions on a multi-architecture (about 6 IRIX hardware varieties in active
usage, for instance) site, unless set up specifically for
testing a la perl smoking, is not something I would really want to do...).

> It looks almost like bit rot (s/D/E/)

Heh. Someone changed one thing in a test and forgot to change another,
perhaps?

	-Allen

--
Allen Smith			http://cesario.rutgers.edu/easmith/
September 11, 2001		A Day That Shall Live In Infamy II