[Bioperl-l] installing BioPerl from CPAN

Joel Martin Joel Martin <j_martin@mhgc.lbl.gov>
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 17:38:00 -0800 (PST)

cpan>readme "B/BI/BIRNEY/bioperl-0.7.0.tar.gz"
works but w/o the quotes it fails.
Also fails with simply "readme bioperl".

cpan>test "B/BI/BIRNEY/bioperl-0.7.0.tar.gz"
works, all tests pass except a few due to local
issues (so I didn't install via cpan).

Joel