[Bioperl-l] installing BioPerl from CPAN

Chris Dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 19:00:01 -0500 (EST)

Bundle::BioPerl will only install the dependencies. It will NOT
install the bioperl suite. This is pretty clear (I hope) on the website
and in the README docs for Bundle::BioPerl.

I don't believe that is is easy to get and/or install the
bioperl-0.7.0.tar.gz file via a CPAN.pm shell. I've spent a few minutes
fooling around with this and had no success.

I will correct this on the website.

Anyone else have any luck CPAN.pm and "readme bioperl" or "get bioperl"?

-Chris