[Bioperl-l] help me please!!!

Brian J. Gilmartin gillyfish@hotmail.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:56:23 +0000

Hi

I am a masters student of bioinformatics and have experience with perl in
creating GCG pipelines. I now want to use bioperl to create a pipeline for
searching EST databases and use the manipulation features to locate novel
splice variants !!!

I would like to pick someones brains about the capabilities and potential of
bioperl for this task!!! I am also having difficulty trying to get the
makefile.pl part of the installation procedure to work ....if anyone has a
straight forward procedure for installing all the components of bioperl I
would be eternally grateful....

Best wishes
gilly