[Bioperl-l] Public Release of the Xobjects gene expression package

Nathan O. Siemers siemersn@bms.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:29:01 -0400

Hello Todd:

        None of the Xobjects release has been thoroughly optimized for
        speed.  However, since it was written inline c has appeared,
        which would make such endeavors easier to graft on.

        nathan

--
Nathan Siemers, Group Leader, Bioinformatics-Applied Genomics
Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Hopewell 3-0.07