Bioperl: Reading from a stream into Bio::Seq

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 10:22:21 -0500

If this is a general problem, I'd recommend that we work on an XML or
Boulder-like syntax for serializing Bio::* objects.  An easy, but
Perl-specific, alternative is simply to use the Perl Data::Dumper
serialization class.

Lincoln