[BioLib-dev] Where can I see "swig"

Xin Shuai xshuai at umail.iu.edu
Fri May 15 05:29:04 UTC 2009

Hi, Mark! I'm afraid I cannot see as you post it in
python/example/CMakeLists.txt. The following is what I can see in that file:#
Builds the Python biolib_example library after resolving paths.

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6)

ENABLE_TESTING()

SET (M_NAME example)
SET (M_VERSION 1.0)
SET (INTERFACE python_${M_NAME}.i)

IF(NOT BUILD_LIBS)
  SET (MAP_ROOT ../../../../..)
  SET (CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ${MAP_ROOT}/tools/cmake-support/modules)
ENDIF(NOT BUILD_LIBS)

SET(CMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY biolib)

FIND_PACKAGE(MapPython REQUIRED)

POST_BUILD_PYTHON_BINDINGS()
TEST_PYTHON_BINDINGS()
INSTALL_PYTHON_BINDINGS()

I still cannot see any "swig" related command.