[BioLib-dev] Where can I see "swig"

Mark A. Jensen maj at fortinbras.us
Fri May 15 04:11:15 UTC 2009

Hey David,
look in [install dir]/src/mappings/swig; the interface files (which swig uses to
create the bindings) are there for all the mappings. Then you can go down to
python/example/CMakeLists.txt to see cmake routines that are running swig. The
lines that do the work are (Pj. will correct me if I'm wrong)...

 INCLUDE(${SWIG_USE_FILE})

 SET(SWIG_FLAGS "")
 SET_SOURCE_FILES_PROPERTIES(${INTERFACE} PROPERTIES SWIG_FLAGS "-includeall")

 SWIG_ADD_MODULE(${MY_MODULE} python ${INTERFACE} ${SOURCES} )
 SWIG_LINK_LIBRARIES(${MY_MODULE} ${PYTHON_LIBRARIES} )

Mark