[BioLib-dev] GSL

Xin Shuai xshuai at umail.iu.edu
Tue Aug 4 17:29:10 UTC 2009

Everything looks fine until the last steps:
when I ran:
make

The following error shows:
/Users/diavy/Documents/BioLib/biolib/contrib/gsl/version.c:20:20: error:
config.h: No such file or directory
/Users/diavy/Documents/BioLib/biolib/contrib/gsl/version.c:21:25: error:
gsl_version.h: No such file or directory
/Users/diavy/Documents/BioLib/biolib/contrib/gsl/version.c:29: error:
‘GSL_VERSION’ undeclared here (not in a function)

It seems that config.h and gsl_version.h cannot be found in my Mac. However,
you mentioned that you've already solved them in CMakeLists.txt

--
Xin Shuai (David)
PhD of Complex System in School of Informatics