[BioLib-dev] Need to link another library gsl

Xin Shuai xshuai at umail.iu.edu
Mon Aug 3 16:51:25 UTC 2009

Let me explain the patch for you. I have mentioned
beforethat I have problem of instantiate the template function with T =
Sequence::Fasta:(But it is supposed to be )
template<typename T>bool
IsAlignment<http://molpopgen.org/software/libsequence/doc/html/namespaceSequence_1_1Alignment.html#f70c638b6bd67ac76bd3b310eef6da71>
(const
std::vector< T > &data)
However, the PolySites template class can be instantiated by Sequence::Fasta
and I did do it. The code section I comment out in the patch is just from
the PolySites.tcc. So if I don't comment it out, error message will appeared
and prevent me from wrapping the whole class. It won't affect unless you
input a series of sequence with different length.

However, it is still a but and I will try to fix it soon.

--
Xin Shuai (David)
PhD of Complex System in School of Informatics