[BioLib-dev] Need to link another library gsl

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Mon Aug 3 16:29:22 UTC 2009

Hi Xin,

I have applied your patches to the libsequence tree. See
http://github.com/pjotrp/libsequence/commit/d4676e555444f40aadabc9188b6946c868ededf8.

There is one patch changing functionality I hope you know what you are
doing:

changes: -    if (Alignment::IsAlignment(alignment) == true)
         +  //  if (Alignment::IsAlignment(alignment) == true)

You can pull in this tree into your repository by pulling from my
biolib/libsequence branch, and update submodules in biolib:

  cd biolib
  git pull pjotr libsequence
  git submodule update

That should do the trick. Check to see whether all patches have gone
in. I also modified the files.txt list, so it compiles again.

Pj.