[Biojava-l] Updating the Cookbook (Resend)

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 15 10:49:52 EST 2024

I'd guess the source you want is https://github.com/biojava/biojava.github.io
but Gary Murphy's version https://github.com/hilbertglm/biojava.github.io.git
looks to be the same right now - this is the main BioJava website and
it does indeed look not to have been updated recently. This includes what
used to be the wiki content (including the cookbook), now as markdown pages.
This repository also includes API documentation.

What specifically did you want to change here? e.g. An example URL

See also https://github.com/biojava/biojava-tutorial which has been changed
much more recently.

Peter